All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionOrganised by orthopaedic specialty area, ICL 63 is convenient resource to update your orthopaedic kwledge. Quick-read abstracts and hundreds of vivid images and illustrations help you visualize these contemporary techniques.
This unique compilation of current, clinically relevant presentations from the 2013 AAOS Annual Meeting gives you experience-based, hands-on solutions you can apply immediately. Through text and video, learn how the experts solve some of the toughest challenges facing orthopaedic surgeons today.
Let the masters expand and refresh your general orthopaedic and subspecialty kwledge, sharpen your technique, teach you new skills, and update your action plans for rehabilitative care.
- PublisherAmerican Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Date of Publication30/04/2014
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Series TitleInstructional Course Lectures
- Place of PublicationIllinois
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1755 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byRobert A. Hart
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.