All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInstructional Rounds in Action is an invaluable guide for those involved in implementing instructional rounds as the foundation and framework for systemic improvement in schools. Over the past few years, districts across the United States, Canada, and Australia have begun implementing instructional rounds, a set of ideas and practices for advancing systemic, district-wide improvement. But as they do so, practical and theoretical questions arise. Roberts offers a powerful analysis of how instructional rounds can work on the ground. His book weaves together the voices of stakeholders at all levels teachers, principals, and district personnel and presents a number of protocols to support instructional rounds.
- Author BiographyJohn E. Roberts has taught and facilitated at the Instructional Rounds Institute for Programs in Education at the Harvard Graduate School of Education.
- Author(s)John E. Roberts
- PublisherHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/12/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Foreword byRichard F. Elmore
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.