Instructional Technology and Media for Learning with Access Code by Sharon E Smaldino, James D Russell, Deborah L Lowther, Clif Mims (Mixed media product, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $157.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $175.43+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may t be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase. This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the loose-leaf version Instructional Techlogy and Media for Learning shows specifically and realistically how techlogy and media enhance and support everyday teaching and learning. Written from the viewpoint of the teacher, it shows how to integrate a complete range of techlogy and media formats into classroom instruction using the ASSURE model for lesson planning. Ideal for educators at all levels, it helps readers to incorporate techlogy and media into best practice, to use them as teaching tools, and to guide students in using them as learning tools. Examples come from elementary and secondary education. The new Eleventh Edition keeps readers up to pace with the invations in all aspects of techlogy, particularly those related to computers, Web 2.0, social networks, and the Internet. The updating throughout reflects the acceleration trend toward digitizing information and school use of telecommunications resources, such as the Web. It also addresses the interaction among the roles of teachers, techlogy, coordinators, and school media specialists, all complementary and interdependent teams within the school. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video, pop-up content, and links to additional information. Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText* The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad(r) and Android(r) tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
- 0133564150 / 9780133564150 Instructional Techlogy and Media for Learning, Loose-Leaf Version
- 0133808394 / 9780133808391 Instructional Techlogy and Media for Learning, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card
- Author BiographySharon Smaldino has been a professor of educational technology for many years. She has worked with teachers and teacher candidates in learning to use technology to assure quality learning experiences for students. She has received several teaching awards and has presented on the use of technology to enhance learning. Her work with teachers and teacher candidates is reflected in this book. Deborah L. Lowther received her Ph.D. from Arizona State. She is a professor of Instructional Design and Technology and Department Chair of Instruction and Curriculum Leadership at the University of Memphis. Her work includes nationally recognized research initiatives and multiple publications focused on the impact of technology on learning. Clif Mims is an Associate Professor of Instructional Design and Technology. His emphasis is on effective integration of technology with teaching and learning. He has served as the director of the Martin Institute for Teaching Excellence in Memphis and is Project Zero fellow at Harvard University. Jim Russell is an emeritus faculty at Purdue University. His area of interest lies with the integration of technology into teaching and learning. He has worked closely with the development of the ASSURE model used in the textbook.
- Author(s)Clif Mims,Deborah L Lowther,James D Russell,Sharon E Smaldino
- Date of Publication10/04/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight567 g
- Width211 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback
- Edition Statement11th
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.18Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.