All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionAn evolving regulatory landscape and changing ecomic conditions continue to affect business organization and capital requirements in the global insurance industry, leading to new participants, new transactions, and new challenges. PLI s new Insurance and Investment Management M&A Deskbook provides attorneys with an essential reference to keep up with emerging trends in insurance and investment management M&A. The Deskbook covers topics such as acquisitions of public insurance companies, blocks of insurance business and private acquisitions; the regulatory environment of the insurance industry and the financial services industry; investment in the insurance industry by private equity and pension funds; and the expansion of insurance industry participants into emerging markets around the globe. The Deskbook also provides specific guidance for understanding Lloyd s of London and the M&A market for mutual life insurers.
- PublisherPractising Law Institute
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPractising Law Institute
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.