All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $34.64Trending at AU $35.22
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for students studying insurance and risk management for the first time, either as part of a financial planning program or as a stand-alone subject, this textbook reflects the specialist kwledge required under Regulatory Guide (RG) 146. It presents a succinct and current analysis of the insurance industry, insurance products and options, risk, risk identification and management. This textbook will provide students with an analysis of the principles of insurance and the types of insurance products available, as well as a comprehensive discussion on risk management. Throughout all chapters, students will be presented with various pedagogical features that offer a range of practical insights into typical insurance industry scenarios.
- Author(s)J. Teale
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Date of Publication11/06/2008
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMilton, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Weight655 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.