Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.06
About this product
- DescriptionWith the world's ecomy at the forefront of news, this six book series explores different types of financial institutions from banks and banking to Insurance, explaining their origins and how they have developed into the major forces that they are today.
- Author BiographySean Connolly is the author of more than 75 books for children and young adults, on global issues, citizenship, history and cultural affairs.
- Author(s)Sean Connolly
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication10/02/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleWorld Economy Explained
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width215 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.