All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionAn in-depth look at the increasingly significant convergence between the insurance industry and the capital markets. This important publication, by two premier financial experts, explores the unique convergence of finance and insurance. The book covers the basics of property-casualty insurance, securitizing insurance risks, looks at life insurance in the United States and ALM in insurance. It addresses the questions and concerns of investment banks, brokerage firms and the insurance/reinsurance sector itself, examines ongoing trends and issues, and how current market pressures on insurance companies do t just create challenges but actually point the way to future promising developments.
- Author BiographyERIC BRIYS is a managing director at Deutsche Bank where he heads the Insurance Strategies Group. He has worked previously for Merrill Lynch and Lehman Brothers. Prior to joining the investment banking world he was a Professor of Finance at the HEC School of Management. He has published seven books on finance and economics and more than thirty scientific articles. FRANC OIS DE VARENNE is a vice-president at Deutsche Bank where he covers European insurance and reinsurance companies. He has worked previously for Merrill Lynch and Lehman Brothers. Prior to joining the investment banking world he was Head of Financial and Economics Affairs at the French Federation of Insurance Companies. An engineer, an actuary and a PhD in finance by training he has published three books and more than ten scientific articles.
- Author(s)Eric Briys,Francois de Varenne
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/05/2001
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight402 g
- Width165 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.