All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.79Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe articles in this volume are an outgrowth of a colloquium Systemes Integrables et Feuilletages, which was held in hor of the sixtieth birthday of Pierre Moli. The topics cover the broad range of mathematical areas which were of keen interest to Moli, namely, integral systems and more generally symplectic geometry and Poisson structures, foliations and Lie transverse structures, transitive structures, and classification problems.
- Author(s)Claude Albert,Jean Paul Dufour,Robert Brouzet
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/09/2011
- Series TitleProgress in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number145
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight352 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.