All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWould you like to be able to interpret any dream that you have? Would you like to understand t only why you have nightmares but how to make them go away forever? Would you like to understand why your life is sometimes like a bad dream and how to change soap opera and nightmarish life events into something useful and meaningful? Would you like to learn how to find and follow your inner compass? Would you like to discover what sickness, adversity, and accidents have to teach you? Would you like to learn a powerful method of prevention to head off physical and emotional stress before they show up as problems in your waking life? Integral Deep Listening is a dream yoga, or yoga of wakefulness. It is about learning how to wake up out of delusion and misery in your life. Rather than focusing on lucid dreaming, as most dream yogas do, Integral Deep Listening emphasizes lucid living, which is to wake up out of your waking delusions. When you do so you bring a broader, more transformative consciousness to both your waking and night-time dreams.
- Author BiographyPsychotherapist, author and educator, Joseph Dillard, LCSW, PhD, is the author of Dreamworking, How to Use Your Dreams for Creative Problem Solving, Transcending Your Monkey Mind: The Five Trees and Meditation, Ending Nightmares for Good, Words and Concepts that Are and Are Not Conducive to Enlightenment, Transformational Dreamwork: Toward an Integral Approach to Deep Listening, Waking Up, Integral Deep Listening Interviewing Techniques, Light from Heaven: Deep Listening to Near Death Experiences, Integral Deep Listening Practitioner, Integral Deep Listening and Healing, Integral Deep Listening and Meditation and Dream Sociometry.
- Author(s)Joseph Dillard
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.