All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis contributed volume contains a collection of articles on state-of-the-art developments on the construction of theoretical integral techniques and their application to specific problems in science and engineering. Written by internationally recognized researchers, the chapters in this book are based on talks given at the Thirteenth International Conference on Integral Methods in Science and Engineering, held July 21-25, 2014, in Karlsruhe, Germany. A broad range of topics is addressed, from problems of existence and uniqueness for singular integral equations on domain boundaries to numerical integration via finite and boundary elements, conservation laws, hybrid methods, and other quadrature-related approaches. This collection will be of interest to researchers in applied mathematics, physics, and mechanical and electrical engineering, as well as graduate students in these disciplines and other professionals for whom integration is an essential tool.
- Author BiographyChristian Constanda, PhD, is the Charles W. Oliphant Professor of Mathematics at The University of Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA Andreas Kirsch, PhD, is Professor in the Department of Mathematics at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Karlsruhe, Germany.
- PublisherBirkhauser Verlag AG
- Date of Publication14/10/2015
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintBirkhauser Verlag AG
- Content Note63 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1499 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAndreas Kirsch,Christian Constanda
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.