All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReviewing the various IC packaging, assembly, and interconnection techlogies, this professional reference provides an overview of the materials and the processes, as well as the trends and available options that encompass electronic manufacturing. It covers both the technical issues and touches on some of the reliability concerns with the various techlogies applicable to packaging and assembly of the IC. The book discusses the various packaging approaches, assembly options, and essential manufacturing techlogies, among other relevant topics.
- Author BiographyAbout the Author A graduate of Fordham University with a BS in Physics Bill has had extensive experience in Microelectronics covering semiconductor processing and assembly, Hybrid Circuits, and PWB fabrication and assembly. He began his career with RCA Semiconductor Division and subsequently worked for General Electric and Lockheed Electronics. While at RCA he was awarded six U.S. patents covering wafer processing and semiconductor assembly. At General Electric he was a staff engineer and consultant for hybrid circuits and PWB manufacturing. As Manager of Advanced Development at Lockheed, he was directly responsible for the design, construction, and operation of a state of the art Microelectronic Packaging facility supporting research, development, and manufacture of advanced hybrid circuits and multichip modules. He became an independent consultant in 1988. His clients have included material suppliers, assembly equipment manufacturers, and component manufacturers. His consulting activities has included work at NASA Headquarters in Washington D.C. where he provided technical expertise and assistance in developing an Advanced Integrated Circuit Packaging and Assembly Program. Bill specializes in packaging and assembly, focusing on high density substrate manufacturing, and chip assembly including flip chip and chip scale packaging. His company offers assistance in technology assessment and implementation, and specializes in technical audits of manufacturing operations directed towards yield improvement and reliability enhancement. He has developed several educational and training courses which are offered at various national and international symposia and on-site presentations. He is an active member of IMAPS where he is a Fellow of the Society and Past President of the Garden State Chapter.
- Author(s)William J. Greig
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/03/2007
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Advanced Microelectronics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 25
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note75 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight636 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.