All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is readers who wish to develop their kwledge, insight, skills, and facility into integrated communications within the post-modern era, a topic of relevance everywhere, but particular apposite as the original conference was hosted in Turkey, a rapidly developing nation, and one enjoying significant growth in the global.
- Author BiographyPhilip J. Kitchen is Research Professor of Marketing at the ESC Rennes School of Business, France. His research interests lie in the fields of marketing and corporate communications, marketing theory, and applications of marketing as seen from a consumer as compared to an organizational perspective. He has published academic papers in the Journal of Business Research, Journal of Advertising Research, Journal of Business Ethics, European Journal of Marketing, and in many other marketing and communications journals. He has published widely in the area of marketing communications. Ebru Uzuno?lu is Associate Professor at Izmir University of Economics in Turkey and works as the Head of the Public Relations and Advertising Department. She teaches courses on Marketing Communications, Campaign Design in IMC, IMC Projects, and Brand Management. Her research interests include integrated marketing communications, brand communications, and more recently interactive characteristics of new media. She has published research in many journals such as the Journal of Marketing Communications, International Journal of Human Sciences, and Public Relations Review. Prior to her academic career, Ebru worked for over a decade in several national and international companies as a marketing communication specialist and product manager.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/11/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight490 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byEbru Uzunoglu,Philip J. Kitchen
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.