Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $82.78Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $142.94+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are in search of real-world practical scenarios of IT performance management practices, with a desire to obtain examples of strategic directives, accountabilities, outcomes, and performance measures for managing IT services, with an interest toward how performance management integrates with strategic and operational management, then Integrated IT Performance Management is the perfect book for you. Unlike theoretical books that focus on human resources performance management, this book presents a compilation of the author's extensive IT management, performance management, project management, enterprise architecture, and applications development kwledge and skills, and industry experiences gained over more than 35 years as an IT professional in the private, public, and academic sectors in Canada and the United States. It provides an Integrated IT Performance Management Framework (IPMF-IT)(TM) that integrates strategic, IT operational, and performance management components based on a results-driven performance measurement and accountability framework. It also demonstrates the applicability of this framework within the context of the entire IT services delivery life cycle, using a model-centric approach. A unique and invative aspect of this model is the alignment of outcome measures with output measures, which focuses on the effectiveness and efficiencies of output measures to the management, measurement, and delivery of IT services, using integrated IT performance measurement dashboards.
- Author BiographyKenneth R. Bainey, MBA, Bsc., PMP, P.Mgr., CIM, CCP, is a senior information technology (IT) professional, with 35 years of industry experience, performing leadership roles in performance management and implementation of numerous business application systems in private, public, and academic sectors in Canada and the United States. He has functioned as CIO, senior performance manager, enterprise architect, and IT management consultant at many organizations in both countries, where he implemented various components of this results-driven performance measurement and accountability framework -integrated IT performance management (IPMF-IT)(TM). He is an author, speaker, and lecturer, and currently owns an IT consulting and research company.
- Author(s)Kenneth R. Bainey
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication08/02/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note168 black & white illustrations
- Weight952 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.