All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Advanced Intermediate Level texts are the third of a four-level series developed collaboratively by leading classroom teachers and linguists of Korean. All series volumes have been developed in accordance with performance-based principles and methodology - learner-centeredness, contextualization, use of authentic materials, function/task-orientedness, balance between skill getting and skill using, and integration of speaking, listening, reading, writing, and culture. Grammar points are systematically introduced with simple but adequate explanations and abundant examples, exercises, and drills. Each situation/topic-based lesson of the main texts consists of two or three model dialogues, narration, new words and expressions, pronunciation tes, vocabulary tes, culture, grammar, task/function, and English translation of dialogues.
- Author(s)Ho-Min Sohn,Korean Language Education and Research Center (KLEAR)
- PublisherUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2002
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationHonolulu, HI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Content NoteIllustrations.
- Weight603 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.63
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.