All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll the ILS expertise needed to achieve a more supportable system and cost-effective support infrastructure. Engineers and managers can turn to the updated Third Edition of Integrated Logistics Support Handbook for expert guidance on applying Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) for acquisition and procurement planning in new product development. Long-established as the definitive ILS resource, this handbook distills thousands of pages of directives, instructions, and related material into a coherent, one-stop reference that can be used to enhance any military or commercial project. The Third Edition features new information on reliability and maintainability engineering...testability...supportability engineering...cost of ownership...personnel...support equipment...training...technical documentation...level-of-repair analysis...software support...life-cycle cost...logistics plans...contracts...and much more. Filled with step-by-step guidelines and 300 illustrations, the updated Integrated Logistics Support Handbook explains how to: apply MIL HDBK 502, Acquisition Logistics; meet the requirements of MIL-PRF 49506, Logistics Management Information; and develop and measure Performance-Based Logistics requirements. New to this edition: applications of ILS to software-based systems, applications to commercial off-the-shelf solutions, and the latest Department of Defense requirements.
- Author BiographyJames V. Jones, president of Logistics Management Associates in Irvine, California, is an internationally recognized expert on supportability engineering and integrated logistics support. He is a logistics professor at The University of Portsmouth, United Kingdom, and has been a guest lecturer at other colleges and universities. The author of several technical reference books, Mr. Jones is sought after as a consultant, lecturer, and educator around the world.
- Author(s)James V. Jones
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteill
- Weight1224 g
- Width193 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.