All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTaking a multidisciplinary approach, this long-needed, single-source reference, provides a wealth of kwledge, ranging from the basics of building systems to explanations of why systems need to be integrated, and how integration provides a basis for increased reliability and ecomic growth. The book delves further, exploring environmentally responsible design through the integration of natural site resources with building systems and the impact of modern techlogy on buildings. Integrated M/E Design examines a wide range of issues at the core of the electronically operated, ecomically constrained, politically controlled, and environmentally responsible, contemporary business environment.
- Author(s)Anil Ahuja
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/12/2010
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight599 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 1997
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.