All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second volume of the IMPD series describes aspects related to the most important phytoparasitic nematodes, considering the integration of biological control methods with other management practices and techlogies, including the use of predatory nematodes and microbial rhizosphere antagonists. A focus is given on regional issues. A review on nematode management in cotton is integrated by a chapter on management of nematodes on wheat. New techlogies are also revised.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/12/2007
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Series TitleIntegrated Management of Plant Pests and Diseases
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight708 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byA. Ciancio,K. G. Mukerji
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $29.85Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.