All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionIntegrated Optics explains the subject of optoelectronic devices and their use in integrated optics and fiber optic systems. The approach taken is to emphasize the physics of how devices work and how they can be (and have been) used in various applications as the field of optoelectronics has progressed from microphotonics to naphotonics. Illustrations and references from technical journals have been used to demonstrate the relevance of the theory to currently important topics in industry. By reading this book, scientists, engineers, students and engineering managers can obtain an overall view of the theory and the most recent techlogy in Integrated Optics.
- Author BiographyThe author has been working in the field of optoelectronics for over 40 years, first in industry (Hughes Research Laboratories, Malibu, CA) and later as a professor at the University of Delaware. In 1995, Dr. Hunsperger was made a Fellow of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) in recognition of his work in the field.
- Author(s)Robert G. Hunsperger
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note300 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight934 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement6th ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.