All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionGet the only comprehensive book about integrated practice in architecture, which is the collaborative design, construction and life-cycle management of buildings. Chapters are clearly organized around critical issues in integrated architectural practice, including teambuilding, project planning, communication, risk management, and implementation. Content from this book is available as an online continuing professional education course at http://www.wiley.com/WileyCDA/Section/id-320255.html#integrated-practice . WileyCPE courses are available on demand, 24 hours a day, and are approved by the American Institute of Architects.
- Author BiographyGeorge Elvin, PhD, is an associate professor in the College of Architecture and Planning at Ball State University, Muncie, Indiana. He holds both his MA in architecture and PhD in architecture with minors in construction management and structures from the University of California at Berkeley. For ten years, Elvin operated his own integrated practice in architecture.
- Author(s)George Elvin
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/04/2007
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight632 g
- Width195 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.