All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmphasizing the central role of evolution in generating diversity, this best-selling text describes animal life and the fascinating adaptations that enable animals to inhabit so many ecological niches. Featuring high quality illustrations and photographs set within an engaging narrative, Integrated Principles of Zoology is considered the standard by which other texts are measured. With its comprehensive coverage of biological and zoological principles, mechanisms of evolution, diversity, physiology, and ecology, organized into five parts for easy access, this text is suitable for one- or two-semester introductory courses.
- Author BiographyCleveland P. Hickman, Jr. e Professor Emeritus of Biology presso la Washington and Lee University. Susan Keen is Lecturer at the Section of Evolution and Ecology of University of California. Allan Larson insegna presso la Washington University. David J. Eisenhour an Associate Professor of Biology at Morehead State University. Larry S. Roberts e Professor Emeritus of Biology presso la Texas Tech University e Adjunct Professor presso la Florida International University.
- Author(s)Allan L. Larson,Cleveland P. Hickman,David J. Eisenhour,Helen I'Anson,Larry S. Roberts,Susan L. Keen
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1948 g
- Width236 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edition Statement16th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $65.27
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.