All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a timely addition to the fast-growing international debate on Integrated Reporting, which offers a holistic view of the evolution and practice of Integrated Reporting. The book covers the determinants and consequences of Integrated Reporting, as well as examining some of the most relevant issues (particularly in the context of the United States) in the debate about Integrated Reporting.
- Author BiographyChiara Mio is a Professor at Ca' Foscari University, Venice, Italy. Professor Mio teaches corporate reporting, management control in international firms and sustainability management. She is the chair of the board at FriulAdria Bank, Italy, and she is chair of ESG (environmental social governance) Reporting Task Force at FEE (Federations des Experts-Comptables Europeens, Belgium). Her research interests include sustainability, management accounting and integrated reporting. She has previously published Towards a Sustainable University: The Ca'Foscari Experience with Palgrave Macmillan (2012).
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/09/2016
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 28 colour illustrations, 29 black & white tables, biography
- Weight570 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byChiara Mio
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.