All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThomas Kirschstein provides an overview on methods and approaches for planning and optimizing large-scale chemical production networks. The focus is on an integrated modelling of chemical production processes, logistical processes as well as environmental effects. Therefore, a hybrid simulation framework is designed taking into account time series models for modelling chemical production processes, linear optimization models for describing logistical processes as well as stochastic processes for modelling environmental effects.
- Author BiographyDr. Thomas Kirschstein wrote his dissertation under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Christian Bierwirth at the Chair of Production and Logistics at the University of Halle (Saale).
- Author(s)Thomas Kirschstein
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication20/01/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleProduktion Und Logistik
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Gabler
- Weight358 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.