All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntegrated Truth and Existential Phemelogy: A Thomistic Response to Iconic Anti-Realists in Science relates an existential phemelogy to modal reasoning. By this reasoning, rooted in a consciousness of phemena in themselves, a Thomistic realism is advanced wherein scientific inquiry yields objective truth and presupposes a causal principle. This principle, as an inferably true modality, strictly implies a first cause. And this cause as a supreme rm, causally created human nature as it ought to be. So with naturalistic fallacy, a naturalistic ethics is inferred from our psycho-biological nature that also informs art and politics. Politics, as the institutionalization of ethics, is inferable from ethical prescriptions that are as certifiably true as the descriptions of science that inform it.
- Author BiographyRobert C. Trundle, PhD (1984), Fellow at the Adler-Aquinas Institute, is a former faculty member at Regis College and University of Colorado at Colorado Springs as well as a former Outstanding Junior Professor and full Professor at Northern Kentucky University.
- Author(s)Robert C. Trundle
- Date of Publication16/07/2015
- Series TitleValue Inquiry Book Series / Philosophy and Religion
- Series Part/Volume Number283
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Weight312 g
- Width16 mm
- Height24 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.