All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntegrated Water Management (IWM) deals with the planning and management of water resources by integrating the different issues involved, including ecological, ecomic, technical legislative, and transboundary. This book offers a general framework for IWM. It includes both the different environmental problems that affect the very different ecosystems and the main methodologies able to face the problem of IWM.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/11/2007
- SubjectEarth Sciences
- Series TitleNATO Science Series IV
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 80
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1160 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byC. Lombardo,M. Coenen,M. Robba,P. Meire,R. Sacile
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.