All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume brings together diverse voices relating to the critical issue of water management in one of the world's most politically volatile areas: the Middle East. The book collects the opinions of Palestinians, Israelis, Jordanians as well as international experts on creating a holistic and comprehensive view of water management challenges and strategies in the Middle East.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/04/2007
- SubjectPopular Science
- Series TitleNATO Security Through Science Series C (Closed):
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1490 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAllyson Amster,Clive Lipchin,Danielle Saranga,Eric Pallant
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.