All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOlshansky (Duquesne U. School of Nursing) presents 23 contributions which are based on a bio-psycho-social- cultural-spiritual framework for understanding health. Approaches including both traditional and alternative therapies to optimizing health are described. Among the topics are discussions of p
- Author(s)Ellen Olshansky
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/03/2000
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight627 g
- Width151 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.