Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionDespite nearly a century of air operations, over a half-century of space operations, and decades of relying on some form of computer network, the USAF is without a coherent and tangible strategy for providing cross-domain operations and effects that are truly integrated across our domain triad of air, space, and cyberspace. While the need to move cyber forward is recognized by many, the challenge of getting from where we are today to where we want and need to be tomorrow remains. The author's recommendation is simply for the USAF to take the next step and conduct a concerted study of how to best evolve from our current strategy of employing air, space, and cyber power as separate capabilities towards a truly integrated cross-domain operational approach. This is best done by a team of cross-functional experts dedicated to the task, charged to analyze both recent historical scenarios as well as potential future scenarios across the range of military operations.
- Author(s)Matthew C Harris
- Date of Publication19/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight68 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.