Integrating Curricula with Multiple Intelligences: Teams, Themes, and Threads by Judy Stoehr, Robin J. Fogarty (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $72.23Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $8.30+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntegrating Curricula With Multiple Intelligences combines Gardner's nine multiple intelligences (verbal, logical, musical, visual, bodily, interpersonal, intrapersonal, naturalist, and existentialist) with Fogarty's ten curriculum integration models (fragmented, connected, nested, sequenced, shared, webbed, threaded, integrated, immersed, and networked). The authors offer strategies for building teams and professional learning communities, exploring how to put power into themes, and ways to thread life skills through the subject matter content. This unique and practical book includes cooperative structures for interactive lessons, strategies for developing relevant integrated units, ideas for webbing themes to the intelligences, methods that infuse rigor into thematic units, and much more.
- Author BiographyRobin Fogarty is president of Robin Fogarty and Associates, Ltd., an educational publishing/consulting company. A leading proponent of the thoughtful classroom, she has trained educators throughout the world in curriculum, instruction, and assessment strategies. Fogarty has taught at all levels, from kindergarten to college, served as an administrator, and consulted with state departments and ministries of education in the United States, Puerto Rico, Russia, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, Great Britain, Singapore, Korea, and the Netherlands. She has published articles in Educational Leadership, Phi Delta Kappan and the Journal of Staff Development. Fogarty has written How to Differentiate Learning (Corwin Press, 2007), Literacy Matters (Corwin Press, 2006), and From Staff Room to Classroom: Planning and Coaching Professional Learning (Corwin Press, 2006). Fogarty received her doctorate in curriculum and human resource development from Loyola University, Chicago.
- Author(s)Judy Stoehr,Robin J. Fogarty
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication02/04/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight640 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $24.03
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.