All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntegrating Diversity is the result of the 2007 Interdisciplinary Conference held at Dartington Hall. The Conference assembled a uniquely qualified group of contributors, drawn from the many professions involved in the work of the family justice system. This book brings together their papers and provides a detailed examination of the latest theory and practice in respect of: diversity and its impact on the family justice system; human trafficking and asylum seekers; the changing face of families; Lesbian and gay parenting; Meeting the needs of mixed heritage children; trans-generational and cultural clashes; parental disabilities and their impact on children; and, child protection, family placement and culture. This book is essential reading for all those involved with diversity issues arising in the family law field.
- Author BiographyEdited by the Rt Hon Lord Justice Thorpe and Samantha Singer, QEB Chambers, with contributions from leading experts from a range of relevant disciplines.
- Author(s)Rt Hon Lord Justice Thorpe,Samantha Singer
- PublisherJordan Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication31/01/2008
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFamily Law
- Out-of-print date24/10/2016
- Weight553 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $19.32Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.