Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.35Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $19.25Trending at AU $20.63
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionGovernments are under increasing pressure to produce-and to demonstrate-results in terms of their mission. Over the last decade, countries around the world have undertaken reforms with the aim of improving the relevance and effectiveness of public services and the quality of public sector management. Integrating Performance and Budgets showcases attempts by federal and state governments, as well as a mix of developed and developing countries, to introduce performance or results-oriented budgeting and management as a means to support better decision making and accountability.
- Author BiographyJonathan D. Breul is a Partner, IBM Global Business Services, and Senior Fellow, IBM Center for the Business of Government. Carl Moravitz is a recognized expert in the federal budget process, with over 30 years of experience in managing and directing budgets, including multiple and geographic financial plans for large and diverse organizations.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/11/2006
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleIBM Center for the Business of Government
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byCarl Moravitz,Jonathan D. Breul
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.