All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionIntegrating Prosocial Learning with Education Standards demonstrates how to meet educational standards that privilege cognitive aspects of learning while also advancing prosocial or Whole Child efforts (e.g., social emotional learning, character education, and mental health promotion). The book utilizes a growing body of research to reveal effective ways to implement a curriculum that integrates social, emotional, ethical, and civic aspects of learning with required state standards, and a wide range of real world examples describe how any school, anywhere, can lay a foundation for all young people to succeed.
- Author BiographyKristie Fink is lecturer and alternative route to teacher licensure coordinator at the School of Teacher Education and Leadership, Emma Eccles Jones College of Education and Human Services, Utah State University, USA. Jonathan Cohen is founder and president of the National School Climate Council (NSCC); adjunct professor of psychology and education at Teachers College, Columbia University, USA; co-editor, The International Journal on School Climate and Violence Prevention; and co-author and editor of more than 85 peer reviewed papers, chapters, and books. Sean Slade is director of outreach and Whole Child programs at ASCD (formerly known as the Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development). He has more than 25 years of experience in education focusing on areas of school reform that relate to education, health, well-being, resilience, and school climate.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations
- Weight294 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byJonathan Cohen,Kristie Fink,Sean Slade
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.