All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book about research design. In particular, it is about research designs for projects that collect both qualitative and quantitative data, so that their combined strengths will accomplish more than would have been possible with any one method. The approach presented here is broadly interdisciplinary, because Mixed Methods Research has interested social scientists from a great many fields, including: Anthropology, Communication, Criminal Justice, Education, Evaluation, Nursing, Organizational Behavior, Psychology, Political Science, Public Administration, Public Health, Sociology, Social Work, and Urban Studies. Because this book emphasizes practical research designs, it will be most useful to practicing researchers -- including both students who intend to pursue such a career and those who already devote their energy to collecting and analyzing data. Whether you are a student or a more experienced researcher, you will learn how Mixed Methods Research gets done in the real world.
- Author BiographyDavid L. Morgan obtained his Ph.D. in experimental psychology, with an emphasis in human operant behavior, from Auburn University in 1988. He is currently a professor in the School of Professional Psychology at Spalding University in Louisville, KY, where he has been teaching since 1990. Dr. Morgan has published research articles in numerous behavioral journals, and has taught research methodology courses at both the undergraduate and graduate level at several institutions, including Spalding University. He is the author of the text, Essentials of Learning and Cognition, published by Waveland Press (2007).
- Author(s)David L. Morgan
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication28/08/2013
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Weight476 g
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.