Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionAn important collection examining how socio-legal studies and empirical legal research can be integrated into the law curriculum, looking at both core qualifying subjects and stand-alone socio-legal modules, and considering theoretical and methodological approaches combined with practical examples.
- Author BiographyCAROLINE HUNTER Professor of Law at York Law School, University of York, UK.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/03/2012
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitlePalgrave Macmillan Socio-Legal Studies
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight477 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byProfessor Caroline Hunter
- Series Edited byDavid Cowan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.