Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough there has been much progress in developing theories, models and systems in the areas of Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Vision Processing (VP) there has heretofore been little progress on integrating these subareas of Artificial Intelligence (AI). This book contains a set of edited papers addressing computational models and systems for the integration of NLP and VP. The papers focus on site descriptions such as that of the large Japanese $500 million Real World Computing (RWC) project, on historical philosophical issues, on systems which have been built and which integrate the processing of visual scenes together with language about them, and on spatial relations which appear to be the key to integration. The U.S.A., Japan and the EU are well reflected, showing up the fact that integration is a truly international issue. There is doubt that all of this will be necessary for the InformationSuperHighways of the future.
- Date of Publication31/12/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight480 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byPaul Mc Kevitt
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1995
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.