All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntegrationalism is a philosophical framework that is inspiring new thought on the ideal transition from human creation, to human continuity, and finally to human cultivation, by ackwledging the techlogical extension that have yielded modern discovery, development, and deployment. Controversial topics encompassing the political, ecomic, socio-cultural, and techlogical gamut relay philosophical underpinnings that exploit the fundamental flaws in individualism, natural selection, competition, markets, protectionism, spirituality, absolute idealism, objectivism, and others, while offering an alternative of rational exploration and networked human potential.
- Author BiographyJames Felton Keith is an academic and entrepreneur with the Enxit Group: A multinational IT Services and Equity Development firm that delivers the latest technological and financial solutions of the most affluent to disfavored market segments globally. Born into the age of moderation, Keith's intrigue with the culture of capitalism and the rapid integration of the world is the primary driver of his entrepreneurial and educational initiatives.
- Author(s)James Felton Keith
- Date of Publication13/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.47
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.