All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionA complete, thorough, and pragmatic guide to clinical assessment, this authoritative book meets a key need for both students and practitioners. T. Mark Harwood, Larry E. Beutler, Gary Groth-Marnat, and their associates describe how to construct a moving picture of each patient by integrating data from a variety of sources. Included are detailed, systematic reviews of widely used instruments together with strategies for selecting the best methods for particular referral questions. Readers learn to conduct integrated assessments that take the complexities of the individual personality into account, serve as the basis for developing an effective treatment plan, and facilitate meaningful reporting and client feedback. New to This Edition *Incorporates the latest research findings and assessment/treatment planning tools. *Chapters on the Personality Assessment Inventory and the NEO-PI-R and NEO-PI-3. *A new extended case example runs throughout the chapters. *Critically evaluates the recently published MMPI-2-RF.
- Author BiographyT. Mark Harwood, PhD, is the former Director of Clinical Training and Core Faculty in Wheaton College's Doctoral Program in Clinical Psychology. He has had extensive experience as a clinician, investigator, faculty member, and administrator, and has published widely in professional journals and textbooks, with a primary focus on psychotherapy outcome research. He is currently in private practice in St. Charles, Illinois. Larry E. Beutler, PhD, is the William McInnes Distinguished Professor and former Chair of the PhD Programs at Palo Alto University's Pacific Graduate School of Psychology. He is also Consulting Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at Stanford University School of Medicine. Dr. Beutler is a Fellow of the American Psychological Association and the American Psychological Society and is the author of 23 books and over 400 scholarly papers and chapters. Gary Groth-Marnat, PhD, ABPP, ABAP, is Professor of Clinical Psychology at Pacifica Graduate Institute and a psychologist in private practice in Santa Barbara, California. He is the author of 150 chapters/journal articles and four books. Dr. Groth-Marnat is a Fellow of the American Psychological Association (Division 12), Fellow of the Society for Personality Assessment, Diplomate of the American Board of Professional Psychology, Diplomate of the American Board of Assessment Psychology, and recipient of numerous awards.
- Author(s)Gary Groth-Marnat,Larry E. Beutler,T. Mark Harwood
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication02/12/2011
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1042 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.