All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThere is one-size-fits-all diet. Fad diets all promise miraculous results for your outward appearanceyet people continue to eat poorly, gain weight and depend on medications and operations to maintain their health. It's time for a reality check: there is one-size-fits-all diet. Learn the secrets of intuitive eating and start building a new relationship with your body. Integrative Nutrition is loaded with valuable insights into nutritional theories, simple ways to nurture your body and holistic approaches to maximize health. Integrative Nutrition offers a play-by-play for proper nutrition and personal growth, and is packed with delicious, easy-to-follow recipes. What Integrative Nutrition can do for you: Learn the truth about food corporations, -pharmaceutical companies and obesity. Weigh the strengths and weaknesses of many popular diets and cleanses. Discover why your body craves certain foods and why you should listen to those cravings. Explore the connection between food, -sexuality, spirituality and work. Find out how cooking at home can boost your health. Add more to your diet rather than cut back. Release your dependency on restaurant food, fast food and processed food. Don't be a health food addict: enjoy your favorite foods without guilt.
- Author BiographyFor over 20 years, founder Joshua Rosenthal has been the director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition(r) a school at the forefront of holistic nutrition education, offering comprehensive, cutting-edge training that enriches minds, careers and personal lives. His revolutionary approach introduces a wide variety of dietary theories from Eastern to Western, ancient to modern and everything in between. Joshua is a highly sensitive healer with a Masters of Science degree in Education and 30 years in the fields of whole foods, personal coaching and teaching. Visit www.IntegrativeNutrition.com for additional recipes and information.
- Author(s)Joshua Rosenthal
- PublisherIntegrative Nutrition Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIntegrative Nutrition Publishing
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight986 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.