Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionIntegrative Theology is designed to help students in a pluralistic world utilize a standard method of fruitful research. Each chapter on a major doctrine: (1) states a classic issue of ultimate concern; (2) surveys alternative past and present answers; and (3) tests those proposals by their congruence with information on the subject progressively revealed from Genesis to Revelation. Then the chapter (4) formulates a doctrinal conclusion that consistently fits the many lines of biblical data; (5) defends that conviction respectfully; and finally (6) explores the conclusion's relevance to a person's spiritual birth, growth and service to others, all for the glory of God. In short, Integrative Theology masterfully integrates the disciplines of historical, biblical, systematic, apologetic, and practical theology.
- Author BiographyGordon R. Lewis (Ph.D., Syracuse University) was senior professor of systematic theology and Christian philosophy at Denver Seminary. He was the past president of the Evangelical Philosophical Society and the Evangelical Theological Society, and is the author of seven books and many articles. Dr. Bruce Demarest is professor of theology and spiritual formation at Denver Seminary.
- Author(s)Bruce A. Demarest,Gordon R. Lewis
- Date of Publication25/08/2014
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- Out-of-print date15/11/2016
- Weight1051 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.