All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis work treats the elasticity of deformed bodies, including the resulting interior stresses and displacements.It also takes into account that some of constitutive relations can be considered in a weak form. To discuss this problem properly, the method of integrodifferential relations is used, and an advanced numerical technique for stress-strain analysis is presented and evaluated using various discretization techniques. The methods presented in this book are of importance for almost all elasticity problems in materials science and mechanical engineering.
- Author BiographyGeorgy V. Kostin and Vasily V. Saurin, Ishlinsky Institute for Problems in Mechanics, Russia.
- Author(s)Georgy V. Kostin,Vasily V. Saurin
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- Series TitleDe Gruyter Studies in Mathematical Physics
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content Note105 black & white illustrations, 20 black & white tables, 105 schw.-w. Abb., 20 schw.-w. Tab.
- Weight627 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.