All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is for anyone who has ever been curious about using the Intel Galileo to create electronics projects. Some programming background is useful, but if you kw how to use a personal computer, with the aid of the step-by-step instructions in this book, you can construct complex electronics projects that use the Intel Galileo.
- Author BiographyRichard Grimmett has always been fascinated by computers and electronics from his very first programming project that used Fortran on punch cards. He has a bachelor's and master's degree in electrical engineering and a PhD in leadership studies. He also has 26 years of experience in electronics and computers. He possesses one of the original brick phones as well as a Google glass. He now teaches computer science and electrical engineering at Brigham Young University-Idaho, where his office is filled with his many robotics projects.
- Author(s)Richard Grimmett
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication24/02/2015
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.