Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe Scots common law of property is strongly realist in its concepts, and restricts itself to tangible objects--objects, land, things attached to the land. But what about n-physical property, such as your intellectual property and your private personal information? These types of property are of increasing importance in this techlogical age. From copyright to patents, from data protection to freedom of information, and from e-commerce to cybercrime, Intellectual Property Law Essentials explains how UK statue law protects and regulates information and ideas. End-of-chapter summaries of essential facts highlight the key things you should have learned, and summaries of essential cases show how the law is enforced in practice.
- Author BiographyDuncan Spiers is Lecturer in Law at Edinburgh Napier University.
- Author(s)Duncan Spiers
- PublisherDundee University Press Ltd
- Date of Publication31/01/2009
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleScots Law Essentials
- Place of PublicationDundee
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDiscovery Press
- Content Notenone
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.