CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionA lively and accessible introduction to this highly complex and technical subject that covers the world of copyright, designs, patents and trade mark law. The authors combine backgrounds in academic teaching and top level private practice to produce an intellectually stimulating yet practical concise introduction to the subject.
- Author BiographyTINA HART is Director of Postgraduate Academic Courses at the University of Huddersfield, UK, where she teaches Intellectual Property and Competition Law. She was formerly a Senior Lecturer in Law at the University of Derby. LINDA FAZZANI was a Consultant at the City of London law firm Berwin Leighton Paisner, UK, where she headed the Intellectual Property and Information Technology Group. SIMON CLARK is the current head of Intellectual Property at Berwin Leighton Paisner, UK and is a leading authority on all aspects of intellectual property law with a particular specialisation in designs. He is the secretary of the British Literary and Artistic Copyright Association and a member of the Editorial Board of Copyright World,for which he regularly writes articles.
- Author(s)Linda Fazzani,Simon P. Clark,Tina Hart
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/08/2009
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitlePalgrave Macmillan Law Masters
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date12/09/2013
- Weight607 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.