All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.13Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis concise introduction to European patent law and global patent perspectives combines the legal and ecomic perspectives to adopt a unique approach that serves both inventors, engineers and scientists as well as financiers and ecomists. Written by experts with first hand kwledge, this book is completely up to date, taking into account recent additions to European patent law, especially in the field of biotechlogy and genetics. While concentrating on the EU, the world perspective is nevertheless represented, including US particularities. The result is a set of guidelines allowing readers to develop a holistic patent strategy suitable for their specific needs. It is useful for scientists, engineers, managers and financiers in the chemical industry.
- Author BiographyClaas Junghans studied chemistry at the Technical University of Berlin, Germany, and completed his Ph.D. in molecular biology at the Free University of Berlin. He obtained additional qualifications in economics from Hagen Open University and a degree (Magister) in corporate legal protection from Humboldt University, Berlin. From 1997 to 2003, he served as Chief Operational Officer of Mologen AG, responsible for intellectual property protection and corporate strategy. He has obtained the qualification as European Patent Attorney and is currently independent partner of several businesses. Adam Levy has a Natural Sciences degree from Cambridge University and an MBA from INSEAD, Paris, and has held senior management positions in several biotechnology companies.
- Author(s)Adam B. Levy,Christoph Regierer,Claas Junghans,Jan Dirk Heerma,Rolf Sander,Tobias Boeckh
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication06/01/2006
- SubjectEU Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width186 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.