All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCornish, Llewelyn & Aplin's Intellectual Property has developed a reputation amongst IP academics and practitioners as an accurate, straight forward (and straight to the point) in depth guide to every aspect of Intellectual Property law. For the student the thoughtful analysis of every area guides the reader whilst prompting questions and issues for the reader to develop further. As a flip and find practitioner reference work IP professionals will rarely allow their copy to gather dust.
- Author(s)David Llewelyn,Tanya Aplin,William Cornish
- PublisherSweet & Maxwell Ltd
- Date of Publication21/08/2013
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSweet & Maxwell
- Contained items statementContains Paperback
- Edition Statement8th edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.