All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book critically reviews the recurrent debate on Intellectual Property law and policy in developing countries carried out in the last decade. It identifies the still unresolved policy issues and proposes alternative approaches that resonate with the needs for transformation of the ecomic and social reality of developing countries. Focusing on emerging ecomies in Asia, the work draws the wider lessons to be learnt by researchers, policy makers, legislators and the business sector in general and concludes by putting forward proposals for reform.
- Author BiographyDr Assafa Endeshaw is Reader in Law at Oxford Brookes University. He has published widely on aspects of Intellectual Property.
- Author(s)Assafa Endeshaw
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/04/2010
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteincludes 1 b&w illustration
- Weight730 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.