All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntellectual property law is a subject of increasing ecomic importance and the focus of a great deal of legislative activity at an international and regional level. This 2004 collection brings together contributions from some of the most distinguished scholars in this exciting and controversial field, covering the full breadth of intellectual property law, that is, patents, copyright, trade marks and related rights. The contributions examine some of the most pressing practical and theoretical concerns which intellectual property lawyers face. These include: expanding the boundaries of IP in the face of new challenges, such as appropriate legal responses to digitisation and new techlogies; relations between developed and developing worlds; the relationship between different legal traditions in a world of increasingly shared international rms; and the relationship between intellectual property rights and other areas of law, such as contract and criminal law.
- Author BiographyUniversity of Cambridge. University of Oxford.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/10/2004
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight650 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byDavid Vaver,Lionel Bently
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.95
- AU $19.54Trending at AU $22.76
- AU $32.25Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $15.04Trending at AU $16.94
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $31.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.