All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy positioning the late Edward Said's political interventions as a public intellectual on behalf of Palestinian populations living under Israeli occupation as a form of intellectual resistance, Abraham moves to consider forms of physical resistance, seeking to better understand the motivations of those who choose to turn their bodies into weapons.
- Author BiographyMatthew Abraham is Associate Professor of English at the University of Arizona, USA. He is the co-editor of The Making of Barack Obama: The Politics of Persuasion (2013) and the special issue of Cultural Critique on 'Edward Said and After: Toward a New Humanism' (2007). Abraham was presented with the Rachel Corrie Courage in the Teaching of Writing Award in 2005 by The Special Interest Groups and Caucuses of the Conference on College Composition and Communication.
- Author(s)Matthew Abraham
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/08/2014
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight392 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.