All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
About this product
- DescriptionDue to the ever-evolving tactics of our enemies, the American intelligence community has been compelled to find more effective methods of managing intelligence analysis. In Intelligence Analysis, Robert M. Clark demonstrates that a collaborative, target-centric approach leads to sharper and more effective analysis, while better meeting the needs of the end-user. Comprehensively revised to reflect the changes in the constantly shifting landscape of intelligence, the new fourth edition accounts for recent events and is rife with new examples throughout. Brand new and significantly revised coverage includes chapters on managing the analytic unit, analytic methodologies, and the analytic spectrum, bringing a heightened level of clarity to this outstanding, must-have resource. ClarkAes practical information and insider perspective create the perfect resource for students and practitioners alike.
- Author BiographyRobert M. Clark currently is an independent consultant performing threat analyses for the U.S. Intelligence Community. He also develops and teaches intelligence graduate courses for Johns Hopkins University and the University of Maryland. He previously was a faculty member of the DNI's Intelligence Community Officers' Course and course director of the DNI's Introduction to the Intelligence Community course. Dr. Clark, a USAF lieutenant colonel (retired), served as an electronics warfare officer and intelligence officer. At the CIA, he was a senior analyst and group chief responsible for developing analytic methodologies. He was cofounder and CEO of the Scientific and Technical Analysis Corporation, a privately held company serving the U.S. Intelligence Community. Clark holds an SB from MIT, a PhD in electrical engineering from the University of Illinois, and a JD from George Washington University. Beyond analyzing wicked intelligence issues, his passion is writing on the topic of intelligence. His books include Intelligence Analysis: A Target-Centric Approach (5th edition, 2016), The Technical Collection of Intelligence (2010), and Intelligence Collection (2014). He is co-author, with Dr. William Mitchell, of Target-Centric Network Modeling (2015); and co-editor, with Dr. Mark Lowenthal, of Intelligence Collection: The Five Disciplines (2015).
- Author(s)Robert M. Clark
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication20/11/2012
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCQ Press
- Out-of-print date30/08/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.