All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in easy to follow manner, this book is a complete guide to Document capture with Ephesoft,This book is intended for information techlogy professionals interested in installing and configuring Ephesoft for their organization, but it is a valuable resource for anyone interested in learning about document capture in general.
- Author BiographyMr. Kavas has more than 12 years of solid experience in document imaging, document management, workflow and systems. Mr. Kavas is the founder and the Chief Technology Officer at Ephesoft, Inc. responsible for product design and roadmap. Mr. Kavas is a serial entrepreneur with three successful companies. Mr. Kavas He has both a keen technical background, which he developed by implementing several multimillion dollar projects for Fortune 100 companies has and outstanding sales and business experience, which he demonstrated by achieving and exceeding revenue-based goals. Before founding Ephesoft, Inc., Mr. Kavas managed professional services at Kofax, Inc. and co-founded other technology companies in southern California. Mr. Kavas holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Electronics & Electrical Engineering and CDIA+ certification. Michael Muller is Director of Engineering at Zia Consulting. He has 25 years of professional software development experience, currently specializing in enterprise content management. Pat Myers is the Executive Vice President and a co-founder of Zia Consulting, a content- centric solutions firm. Zia is a platinum Ephesoft and Alfresco partner that provides solutions from paper to mobile. Pat has over 10 years of Enterprise Content Management experience and 15 years of professional services and application development experience. Pat and Ike developed the official Ephesoft training.
- Author(s)Clifford Laurin,Ike Kavas,Michael Muller,Pat Myers
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication26/09/2012
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight324 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $5.79New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.