All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnables companies to discuss and organize offshoring IT work to India and the opportunity to industrialize the IT delivery chain allowing countering cost pressures. Offshoring is considered as a lifecycle and the book provides a practical framework for assessing the offshore readiness and conducting a lean provider selection process.
- Author BiographyWolfgang Messner is a Principal with Capgemini. He is responsible for offshore delivery and focuses his advisory work on offshore transformation. He has been on expatriate assignments to India for Capgemini as well as for Deutsche Bank, and was also a Visiting Professor at the Indian Institute of Management in Bangalore. His four books, most recently Working with India (2009) and Rightshore! (2008; coeditors Anja Hendel and Frank Thun), and many journal publications deal with the business impact of information technologies and intercultural collaboration. He holds a doctorate from the University of Kassel (Germany), an MBA from the University of Wales (UK), and an advanced degree in computing science after studies at the Technical University Munich (Germany) and the University of Newcastle upon Tyne (UK).
- Author(s)Wolfgang Messner
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/04/2010
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight395 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.